Where can I get these coins a good price?

Illrunyou

The original vendor is the german site. I believe these are sold out, but if any versions remain, the euro is the only way to purchase them. Even before you add the shipping charges, I think you'll find that their cost is probably around $17.40 each, which is why they're going for $20 plus on eBay. You probably won't find them for less unless you get lucky on an auction since their original cost is very close to $20.

Edited by AtlantaGal

The original vendor is the german site. I believe these are sold out, but if any versions remain, the euro is the only way to purchase them. Even before you add the shipping charges, I think you'll find that their cost is probably around $17.40 each, which is why they're going for $20 plus on eBay. You probably won't find them for less unless you get lucky on an auction since their original cost is very close to $20.

yeap by nature they are expensive ones starting from 14€ and were completely sold out on the site

http://www.geocoinshop.de/Geocoins-New

Even those resell-ed here in Portugal are all over also.

But they are still over there.. somewhere :rolleyes:

keep in mind that these geocoins are a little larger than most, at two inches in diameter

and it is a four-part geocoin - the inner three pieces rotate

both of these features will increase the price of a geocoin

my advice would be to take one for twenty bucks from eBay, and be pleased that you got a fair price

I heard that these coins will be sold again in 1 or 2 weeks. I want to order one or two of them (if I'm lucky enough).

If you want to trade coins for them just make me an offer and if you have something I want to have I can order additional coins - just an offer of course.