GPSfiledepot Maps

I downloaded the Oregon Northwest maps and now I have a folder with the name on it. The folder contains 498 files that I have no idea what to do with. How do I see the map? How do I load them into my 60CSX? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks Guys...

You need to install them using either MapSource or Garmin MapInstaller.

I downloaded the Oregon Northwest maps and now I have a folder with the name on it. The folder contains 498 files that I have no idea what to do with. How do I see the map? How do I load them into my 60CSX? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks Guys...

You need to install them using either MapSource or Garmin MapInstaller.

I am having problems with Mapsource. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and keep geting an error that says it has problems and I need to reinstall it. It wont open. I'm using Windows7 64bit. Any ideas?

I am having problems with Mapsource. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and keep geting an error that says it has problems and I need to reinstall it. It wont open. I'm using Windows7 64bit. Any ideas?

Those errors are usually associated with a badly installed map. Try uninstalling maps one at a time, last to first. If the map has an uninstaller, use it. Otherwise MapSetToolKit does a pretty good job.

What specifically does the error say? did you have the error before installing the Oregon Northwest map? I don't even see an Oregon northwest map so exactly which map did you download? North West US?

I used Basecamp instead and it worked perfectly. Thanks anyway guys.

Yes, it is North West US map. Thanks again

Edited by HideNseekers