Photo Gallery

RuideAlmeida

Sometimes I miss the option to see in a quick way all the pictures posted in the logs of our caches.

My suggestion was to have the possibility of a "Pictures on our caches" like we already have the own photos gallery.

What do you think?

I love the idea. Usually someone tells me that since I'm a Premium member I can run a Pocket query on my caches to get a full gallery but I've always wanted those photos to be available to the general public, just like the ones I've posted on other people's caches.

But... :rolleyes:

The cache page has "Visit the Gallery" which shows the photographs for that cache.

Actually it has "Visit the Gallery (X images)" where X is how many images are there.

I think they mean all photos on all caches owned all in one place.

But... ;)

The cache page has "Visit the Gallery" which shows the photographs for that cache.

Actually it has "Visit the Gallery (X images)" where X is how many images are there.

I think they mean all photos on all caches owned all in one place.

Yep. I go to your profile and click on the (new) tab that shows all the photos people have loaded to your caches.

Clicking on each of your individual caches checking to see if there might be a photo doesn't seem like much fun.

Edited by BlueDeuce