"the cloud" wifi and ppc

Known issue?

Posting this from my laptop via wifi/the cloud in local Wetherspoons pub (aided by a rather nice pint). Also have pocket PC along (fujitsu loox n560), can browse as far as the cloud's login page (which appears to switch to a ppc version) but can't get the big orange "get online" button to actually do owt.

PPC was playing nicely with public wifi in works cafe at lunchtime (downloaded gpx viewer and a pocketquery), nowt changed since.

Any ideas?

Known issue?

Posting this from my laptop via wifi/the cloud in local Wetherspoons pub (aided by a rather nice pint). Also have pocket PC along (fujitsu loox n560), can browse as far as the cloud's login page (which appears to switch to a ppc version) but can't get the big orange "get online" button to actually do owt.

PPC was playing nicely with public wifi in works cafe at lunchtime (downloaded gpx viewer and a pocketquery), nowt changed since.

Any ideas?

I too have had this problem with clouds log in page, (using an ipaq4150) if i "highlight all text" on that page the "get online" button is there but not clickable, i have no idea how to solve this, so any sugestions will be aprecieated

I used to have a similar problem with my iPaq and McDonalds free wifi. The graphic button wasn't clickable - but if I scrolled way waayyyyyyyyy down the page, past all the other text and graphics, there at the bottom was a line of clickable text that took me through :rolleyes:

Although Weatherspoons and McDonalds use The Cloud WIFI, Weatherspoons home page uses flash and/or java, which does not work with the likes of ppc and iphone/ipods (at least the last time I tried).

Hopefully, if enough people complain to Weatherspoons head office, things might change.

I've succesfully used my ipod touch in Mac's car park. If I want to use wifi at Weatherspoon, I have to use my laptop computer :rolleyes: