Cammo Can Geocoin - AVAILABLE NOW!

GeocoinGuy

I would LOVE to find a cache like that!

at the risk of sounding like spoilsport and going off topic, i think the last thing anyone wants to see on any kind of walk in the woods is a camouflaged toilet — except for a geocacher.

whether it has coins in it or not, i think these kinds of caches are the kind that give geocaching a bad name. and there is going to be a cacher, or two, who uses it for what it was originally intended.

we have those now that use caches as dumpers! ewwwwww.

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

I thought I was the only one with a cache like that........

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...8d-29266a6bc922

Hey, I gotta get one of these.... I happen to have a cache that is well.... almost exactly like this except it's full and not trackable!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...83-0b5d6988fcd7

and a spoiler pic...

776127de-e199-4a0e-abd5-3742ba46b564.jpg

Edited by plumbrokeacres

I would LOVE to find a cache like that!

at the risk of sounding like spoilsport and going off topic, i think the last thing anyone wants to see on any kind of walk in the woods is a camouflaged toilet — except for a geocacher.

whether it has coins in it or not, i think these kinds of caches are the kind that give geocaching a bad name. and there is going to be a cacher, or two, who uses it for what it was originally intended.

we have those now that use caches as dumpers! ewwwwww.

rsg

That was a concern of mine as well but in mine the bowl is full and the lid epoxied shut

It's with a smirk on my face that I announce the "Cammo Can" Geocoin - it will be coming down the GeocoinDesign pipeline sometime this year.

cammocancr.jpg

Enjoy!

~J

Is this design still in the works, or has it been put on the back burner for awhile?

COOL ! AND IT WILL have its own ICON, correct??? ( Could be a hazard of caching :):laughing:)

Hey guys...

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that the "Cammo Can" is in production and will be arriving at Geocoin Design in early March. The below photo represents the final art.

cammocanmu-v03-post.jpg

The coin will be available in the following platings:

SOFT ENAMEL:

AG - 70pcs

AN - 70pcs

AC - 50pcs

Price: $8.75

HARD ENAMEL:

AG - 20pcs

AN - 20pcs

AC - 20pcs

Price: $9.00

Unique Icon: 4274-32.gif

I will post photos when they are available.

~J