Coming to Ireland & Looking for Geocaches

Greetings! My husband, 7-year-old daughter & I are coming to Ireland & Northern Ireland for 10 days in June and would love to geocache while exploring the countries. We fly into and out of Dublin and plan to rent a car and drive drive drive! Any suggestions for caches that might also allow us to experience the beauty and history of these countries? Thanks in advance!

Greetings! My husband, 7-year-old daughter & I are coming to Ireland & Northern Ireland for 10 days in June and would love to geocache while exploring the countries. We fly into and out of Dublin and plan to rent a car and drive drive drive! Any suggestions for caches that might also allow us to experience the beauty and history of these countries? Thanks in advance!

will be watching this thread with interest as I have 2 days in Dublin coming up, and would love to do a couple of caches in the city, so recommendations of particularly good/interesting ones would be very much appreciated

GCPCPX

GCF170

GCN009

GCTAC4

GCEEE4

GC1JXED

GCRDGH

GCP8AH

A few recomendations for Northern Ireland to whet your appetite. :) Follow Graculus's link and get yourself signed up at gecocaching Ireland and we will do our best to make sure you have a great time while you are here.