Help need to identify metals

Firefly03

Ok, so I am having trouble identifying the metals of these two coins. I know one is antique silver (I am assuming the lighter one) but I can not find any reference to a second metal with no enamel. Anyone know what metal of these coin?

4624784830_9481fbca66.jpg

4624784118_5f866d9eb8.jpg

Looks to me that the second one is misty silver. I have a misty gold sand dollar that looks to have a similar type of finish

Ok, so I am having trouble identifying the metals of these two coins. I know one is antique silver (I am assuming the lighter one) but I can not find any reference to a second metal with no enamel. Anyone know what metal of these coin?

The top one is Antique Nickel and is an AE version of this coin. I had one that I got in trade from the coin's designer.

The bottom one is probably Satin Silver or Nickel. Not sure if it is an AE or not.

CF30

I minted the coin so can speak here with authority.

The top is Antique Nickel AE and the bottom is Satin Nickel AE (Both with NO ENAMEL). There were 25 of each version given to FLUTTERSHY for the idea for the coin.

~J

I minted the coin so can speak here with authority.

The top is Antique Nickel AE and the bottom is Satin Nickel AE (Both with NO ENAMEL). There were 25 of each version given to FLUTTERSHY for the idea for the coin.

~J

Wonderful.... Thank you all for the help! And a special thanks to you GeocoinGuy. :rolleyes: