Gary (geoaware) on holidays

geoaware

Dear all

I appreciate your patience as we have put our new system into place...and we now have reviewers around the world that work with your EC submissions. I also have enjoyed the feedback I get from emails directly from you - and have worked to make sure issues are cleared away as quickly as I can.

However, I will be away for a few weeks and ask that you hold back with questions to my email account. I will happily work with you all in mid-June to sort out any issues that have come up.

Also, I will no longer respond to email about EC that are in the queue waiting for review. The local reviewer who looks after your area will process them as soon as they can. Please just be patient! If you have had your submission 'disabled', read the comment, make the changes and then 're-enable' so it is seen in the reviewers queue again.

Again thank you all for your support of EarthCaching and a HUGE thank you to my reviewer Groundspeak team!

Edited by geoaware