Chesham 100 this Saturday

Anyone interested in doing these caches this Saturday May 22? Early-ish start (7am?), should be able to do in 12h I've been told.

Cheers,

Birgit (lochb) from Australia

Come on folks there must be a cacher out there that wants to walk around the chiltern 100,this saturday,especially to show how good us english cachers are to help out a visitor from australia, jeff=bones1.

I'm confused now.

Chesham 100? Chiltern 100? :laughing::D

Anyone interested in doing these caches this Saturday May 22? Early-ish start (7am?), should be able to do in 12h I've been told.

Cheers,

Birgit (lochb) from Australia

Come on folks there must be a cacher out there that wants to walk around the chiltern 100,this saturday,especially to show how good us english cachers are to help out a visitor from australia, jeff=bones1.

I'm confused now.

Chesham 100? Chiltern 100? :laughing::D

Or both?

200 in 24 hours! :P

Hold on currykev, are you implying _TeamFitz_ are not "serious" cachers! :laughing:

:D

Actually we haven't done this yet and would volunteer lochb, but the other half of _TF_ is occupied on Saturday morning, and she has all but banned me from doing this series without her. Sorry!

We're planning to go in June/July if anyone else is around/interested at that time.

Good Luck Birgit.

Most of the serious cachers did these some time ago.

You may get lucky with 2 days to go.

Best wishes.

Ditto..

I'd consider myself fairly serious as a cacher - but the Chiltern 100's fairly low down on my list of things to do (just above most of Wiltshire, Way Down West, the Mega Series, Skeg to Ness, and buying shares in the blinky factory) :laughing::D:P

I think I did mean the Chesham 100 - but of course one lot of 100 is sufficient for the day so it's either or. I see I need to do more homework to get the location right. I know it was very short notice.

Thanks for your responses!

Birgit

I've found a volunteer to walk at least part of the distance with me - Malpas Wanderer. If anyone else is interested last minute, we are meeting at number 31 at 7am tomorrow (Sat).

Chiltern - Chesham... ;)

Birgit