Name Change

Lucky old you for being able to change your name and keep your account.....mine was cruelly snatched away in a bitter break up!

And my account Is Lost :)

The only upside I can see is that I can now get ot go out and re - find all those great caches again ! :)

Lucky old you for being able to change your name and keep your account.....mine was cruelly snatched away in a bitter break up!

And my account Is Lost :)

The only upside I can see is that I can now get ot go out and re - find all those great caches again ! :D

Who were you before your old account was so cruelly snatched away?? :)

You don't seem to be doing too good a job at re-logging either - 4 months, and no finds showing yet..... :D:D

If you mean you were part of a team and your ex made off with your account, you could always go back and log the caches under your new name and back-date the logs. I would.

If, on the other hand, you mean you did something that angered the Gods of Geocaching...you're on your own.

Thank you for your suggestions Auntie Weasel and Hazels but TBH I've only just got over the split, it's not just a bloke you lose, it's your surname, house, curtains and of course the GPS! :laughing:

I can't get in to the old account to read the logs anyway and I think a fresh start is best.

I'm visiting my brother for the BH weekend and we'll do some where he lives with his gps.

I'll have to practise my signature for the log books though, last time I did that was before we married ! How mad is that? :(