Midnight Geocoin Madness II

Vanelle

d9939c62-2101-4900-b9ae-cab374c0cc50.jpg

Here's an EVENT FOR GEOCOIN FANS who are attending GeoWoodstock this year: GC1YF7

I had the happy opportunity to design this year's event coin. It was a perfect distraction for me during a very hectic time at work. Hope you like it, and for those who are going to the event, enjoy it!

Regular edition (shown here), trackable, icon, black nickel with FAB colors.

5d9c3b97-3a04-4886-9b89-9f7403951842.jpg

Can someone let me know if it works? When I open the thread, I can see the image.

It doesn't for me in IE8 for some reason. However, Firefox and at least one other client I've tried show it. (I started trying things with this last post)

Something about that particular image makes IE unhappy. :laughing:

Can someone let me know if it works? When I open the thread, I can see the image.

It doesn't for me in IE8 for some reason. However, Firefox and at least one other client I've tried show it. (I started trying things with this last post)

Something about that particular image makes IE unhappy. :laughing:

Ah, I am using Firefox. That is why I can see it. I wonder why IE doesn't like it? If anyone has suggestions, drop me an e-mail and I'll try to fix it.

There's an image of it here, on my FB page as well. Maybe that one will work with IE?

Edited by Vanelle

There's an image of it here, on my FB page as well. Maybe that one will work with IE?

That one works in IE, and I was able to make the one from here work in IE by opening and resaving it in Paint.NET. Even when I saved the image from Firefox, IE did the "bad graphic link" image trying to display it before I bounced it through Paint.NET.

Very, very strange.

That one works in IE, and I was able to make the one from here work in IE by opening and resaving it in Paint.NET. Even when I saved the image from Firefox, IE did the "bad graphic link" image trying to display it before I bounced it through Paint.NET.

Very, very strange.

Saw it on your FB - I also don't see it in the forums.

Very sweet coin. Looking forward to the event. See you all there!!! :laughing:

For all of us who only have Internet Explorer, here is a photo of the coin... Hope it works...

MidnightGeocoinMadness.jpg

Works for me! Love it! :rolleyes:

Very Nice Coin i would love to make it to one of these Midnight Madness meets

will just have to keep my ears to the ground and hope one turns up

got two from last year and very nice to

keep up the good work

Labrador Wild Man