Who would you rather go geocaching with....

It would have to be Russell from Survivor
While I think he's got the skills, I doubt I could stand spending time with that guy.
Well, there IS that part. I know some people who insist that he's only playing "The Game" and he's probably not like that in real life...Yeah...Whatever.
Having watched his reactions on the season finale, I doubt he's 'only playing the game.' He's a furk.

Back to the OP: Either one of those guys would muggle the cache and use the contents to build some sort of survival gadget. I wouldn't let them anywhere near a cache.

"furk"?

Yep. I sorta made it up, but am pleased to see it is in the Urban Dictionary, and at least a couple of the possible definitions are close to what I intended.
On topic, I'd rather cache with the girl from that HeadSplinters movie...it's not about the find but the fun :)
I just finished watching that. Literally. I have to agree.

Ginger

Mary Ann

I'm not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) but I would pick the professor.

He could make a GPS out of a coconut if he wanted to.

I mean really.. he was MacGuyver before there was a MacGuyver!

Oh come on.... You've all missed the best outdoors person ever.....

Red Green

Why with duct tape and ingenuity he could figure out a way to not only find the cache, but get it to come to you! :)

Caching with Red Green would be one thing, but BUILDING a cache with Red Green...now you're talkin'

Don't know the guys mentioned... but since other people have thrown out historical names, I would have no reservations in having Tom Crean as my wingman. He walked solo 56 km's across the Ross Ice Shelf (on 3 biscuits and a stick of chocolate) to save Edward Evans of the disastrous Robert Falcon Scott expedition to the South Pole.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Crean_(explorer)

Humble, quiet, and tough as nails...

Two words...William Shatner.

Just make sure you're not wearing a red shirt if you are on a caching expedition with William Shatner.

:) I wonder how many people will get that?

I'd pick Les. Bear is a phony and I can't get the image of him wringing liquid out of elephant dung. Stay away from me, poop boy!

Edited by coffee/wired

Two words...William Shatner.

Just make sure you're not wearing a red shirt if you are on a caching expedition with William Shatner.

:laughing:I wonder how many people will get that?

I'd pick Les. Bear is a phony and I can't get the image of him wringing liquid out of elephant dung. Stay away from me, poop boy!

I got it too which I guess makes us super nerds. We geocache and know too much about Star Trek. :D

Briansnat, Snoogans, or Criminal. Any one of the three would rock.

High praise. :cry: Anytime buddy!

I had fun cachin' with you too. BTW I'll be in the Bay area in a few weeks, but the only cache I have planned is Columba.

ba4af9b6-4266-418a-b4db-40069a93ef39.jpg

Of the other 2 it would be a toss up, but I plan to look for Criminal at GW8.

Personally, I'd like to cache with GroundskeeperWillie over the 2 guys listed in the OP. I'm a big trek fan, but I don't take it too seriously. :)