Finally visited it!

I live SSSSOOOO close, it's about time I got my butt there to pay tribute...

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/6d4e78...a991ba887a5.jpg

I probably shouldn't tell you about the male dog that was watering that spot a week ago, huh?

~LOL~

HAHAHA! Nice. Hey man, we gotta meet up at a FTF someday...I always see your name on logs, but never see you....Where you at? I'm in sandy!

I live SSSSOOOO close, it's about time I got my butt there to pay tribute...

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/6d4e78...a991ba887a5.jpg

I probably shouldn't tell you about the male dog that was watering that spot a week ago, huh?

~LOL~

HAHAHA! Nice. Hey man, we gotta meet up at a FTF someday...I always see your name on logs, but never see you....Where you at? I'm in sandy!

East Portland.

My last cache run was out in Sandy. I just haven't logged the caches yet.

I'm sure we will bump into eachother someday.

Oregon is the best place to cache, but I'm biased I suppose :huh: Cool beans that you got up to the plaque! When I bought my car I took it up there to "test" it out... :grin: I just had to get used to the car didn't I? Heh. :(

31522dv.jpg

My car "ruby" parked by the plaque. Heh :huh:

Hey..You have to make sure ruby can handle the rigors of this sport....Who knows how many FTF races youll be part of!!!

Oregon is the best place to cache, but I'm biased I suppose :huh: Cool beans that you got up to the plaque! When I bought my car I took it up there to "test" it out... :grin: I just had to get used to the car didn't I? Heh. :(

31522dv.jpg

Hey..You have to make sure ruby can handle the rigors of this sport....Who knows how many FTF races youll be part of!!!

Well, I'm not too excited about FTFs, but I do take her on some pretty heinous roads that a Saturn was never meant to travel on! That car is pretty sure footed, believe it or not. Just not too much ground clearance. I love Saturn station wagons. Before this one, I had a 95' of the same car that I got 245,000 miles out of it before I sold it. I still see it driving around town. Gets 35mpg too... great for long cache runs!!

and I had my handle changed, I used to go by BrandonTidd!
I remember that topic. You must be one of the few people who have successfully had your username changed and lived to tell the tale.

Yea...You gotta dodge the attempted hitman, and pay the website 14.3 billion dollars, but it's possible!

31522dv.jpg

Well, I'm not too excited about FTFs, but I do take her on some pretty heinous roads that a Saturn was never meant to travel on! That car is pretty sure footed, believe it or not. Just not too much ground clearance. I love Saturn station wagons. Before this one, I had a 95' of the same car that I got 245,000 miles out of it before I sold it. I still see it driving around town. Gets 35mpg too... great for long cache runs!!

Yea....I drive a 2wd nissan pickup with a GREAT canopy....perfect truck to get around in...GREAT mileage! It's an estacada truck all the way! Now if I can only get that Paris london (insert the other city which I forgot) estacada bumper sticker on it!

Why am I the first one to comment on his poor choice in pigskin fannage? A Dallas Cowboys tattoo? There are at least 25 teams in the league that should be cheered for ahead of Dallas, and at least 4 of them are closer to Oregon. (Particularly the Raiders :grin: )

On topic, it's about dern time. Congrats!

Why am I the first one to comment on his poor choice in pigskin fannage? A Dallas Cowboys tattoo? There are at least 25 teams in the league that should be cheered for ahead of Dallas, and at least 4 of them are closer to Oregon. (Particularly the Raiders :grin: )

On topic, it's about dern time. Congrats!

OH GOD NO! Raiders are my family rival! My brother got his raiders tattoo the same day.....They are my enemy...more hated than the eagles...lol