Blackberry Tour 9630 software

i have been using an app called BlackStar. It's free and you can add waypoints with details. i am new to caching and this is the only app (or GPS) i have used so far. Seems very accurate and i have found 7 caches with it so far! i like using my BlackBerry so that i have a camera handy to take a few pics. Plus i can BBM with my caching buddy. :laughing:

BlackStar App in CrackBerry Store

I'm currently using a Garmin Nuvi GPSr for geocaching, however, thought it might be nice to use my Blackberry also/instead. What softare seems to be the best & user friendly?

Edited by SeekerOfTheWay

I'm currently using a Garmin Nuvi GPSr for geocaching, however, thought it might be nice to use my Blackberry also/instead. What softare seems to be the best & user friendly?

Geocache Navigator is officially supported by Geocaching.com, you can post field notes to log your finds later. It's all you really need to find a cache. Cons are that you cannot post detailed notes with the application, just mark it found for logging later.