Kansas Natives in Fort Lewis

BigSarge11C

I'm a tempoary party at Fort Lewis, WA. I have a 4 day pass 05-08 and want to get off post and do a little Geocaching with a fellow GeoCacher before we go TDY. The problem; no car and we are not allowed to rent one. I will be more than happy to pay for gas and buy lunch/dinner for anyone willing to head out and grab some caches and see the local scenery. I've been told there's a hawiian bar-b-q in Lakeview... Thanks for your consideration.

I'm a tempoary party at Fort Lewis, WA. I have a 4 day pass 05-08 and want to get off post and do a little Geocaching with a fellow GeoCacher before we go TDY. The problem; no car and we are not allowed to rent one. I will be more than happy to pay for gas and buy lunch/dinner for anyone willing to head out and grab some caches and see the local scenery. I've been told there's a hawiian bar-b-q in Lakeview... Thanks for your consideration.

Hmmmmm.........

Since it is past May 8th (05-08) when you posted this I suppose you mean August 5th?

You could walk to my cache from one of the Ft. Lewis gates. But then you won't find me there unless it is nighttime. Can you spot me before I spot you?

I'd be happy to show you guys around some on Saturday the 5th, however my main form of transportation right now is by motorcycle.. so let me see if I can get a friend to chauffeur us all around

-rob

I see your an 11 charlie?.. your a mortar man eh?

Edited by robdogg

I'd be happy to show you guys around some on Saturday the 5th, however my main form of transportation right now is by motorcycle.. so let me see if I can get a friend to chauffeur us all around

-rob

I see your an 11 charlie?.. your a mortar man eh?

If you are interested in caching on the 5th please let me know soon so I can make arrangements