pocket query

Purplespider accidently logged in as Team Goju is the cacher posting the question. To answer the question though...pocket queries are no longer sent to your e-mail (at least I haven't received any either) but show up on your Pocket Query page under a tab called : "Pocket Queries for Download"

Purplespider accidently logged in as Team Goju is the cacher posting the question. To answer the question though...pocket queries are no longer sent to your e-mail (at least I haven't received any either) but show up on your Pocket Query page under a tab called : "Pocket Queries for Download"

That can't be right, as I got 2 pocket queries in my e-mail yesterday.

The one thing I noticed though, as I couldn't just check mark the box that said "run it once and then delete" ...it never seemed to run or get e-mailed to me after days and days, even when I redid it. I think there might be an issue with the "run it once and then delete" option.

To get it e-mailed to me, I had select a day for it to run (I chose the day I created the query so that it would get e-mailed to me that day). And sure enough, as soon as I gave it a specific day, it ran perfectly and was emailed to me. Then I went back into my account on the website and deleted it manually.

Hope this helps

Edited by JJball

That can't be right, as I got 2 pocket queries in my e-mail yesterday.

PQs containing 500 caches or less are sent via email (zipped attachment) as thay always have

PQs containing 501 to 1000 caches are listed for download only (as described in a previous post)

"my finds" PQs are also for download only

Edited by Smurf