Is premeim membership worth it?

of course it is....for example, i use it mostly for notifications....you get emailed for what ever update you choose for caches near you or wherever.....whether it be new catches (so you can be FTF), geocoin and trackable placings, keep track of your caches, new logs, etc....i find it and premium to be helpful tools

Is it worth geting a premeim member ship for pocket querys, I still go to the map and print them 1 by 1.

Sorry, I'm confused. Do you mean a premium membership? For queries? Or a premeiem member ship for querys? I've heard of ships in the night, but usually just pass...

Is it worth geting a premeim member ship for pocket querys, I still go to the map and print them 1 by 1.

I think so. You'll need a PDA or GPS that can store the extra information to get the most out of the PocketQuery feature. It's only $10 to try it for 3 months.

Sorry, I'm confused. Do you mean a premium membership? For queries? Or a premeiem member ship for querys? I've heard of ships in the night, but usually just pass...

are passing ships in the night.

This is a membership at geocaching.com.

One is a cool 80's song and video.

The other is well worth it so you don't have to burn trees to get geocache information from the website.

Can you setup a pocket query to load them on your GPS?

Probably, but I prefer to open the PQ in GSAK and then send them to my GPS so that I can massage the data to put more intelligent info on my 60 CSx. And I am not the best one in here to answer tecchie questions.

I merely earn my keep with fire and knives. :)

the # 1 reason (but not the only reason) for a premium membership is pocket queries.

pocket queries lets you load you GPS to do paperless geo caching 500 at a time (not 1 at a time)

how ever if you don't have a GPS that supports paperless geocaching it won't help you. you could use a palm pilot or blackberry though.

paperless geocaching is important because:

1 you save trees and reduce your carbon foot print

2 i once read that it cost about $15,000 USD for 1 gallon of printer ink.