Geocaching magazine available in Australia

Tartansnake & Stacky

FTF Geocacher is a printed magazine dedicated to geocaching and is published bimonthly. The magazine captures the thrill of the hunt and satisfaction of logging a find. Cachers from around the world share their stories and adventures. There are hints and tips for beginners, plus much, much more.

The magazine is always looking for content for future issues. So if you have a funny or interesting story, go to their website (www.ftfgeocacher.com) and click on the link to upload your story.

The first issue can be downloaded for free in PDF format. This is a one-time promotional release; CLICK HERE to download.

Future issues will be available through Jockaroo.au.com

hey ther im intrested about this magazine so is it the local milk bar or post office that we can buy from :huh:;)

You subscribe on the website for a bargain price of just $10USD per edition! :laughing:

If it is about Aussie caches for Aussie cachers why do we have to pay in US$ isn't there a way we can pay with Aussie $

hey ther im intrested about this magazine so is it the local milk bar or post office that we can buy from ;):D

You subscribe on the website for a bargain price of just $10USD per edition! :huh:

If it is about Aussie caches for Aussie cachers why do we have to pay in US$ isn't there a way we can pay with Aussie $

The magazine is made in America but shipped worldwide. Most of the articles are written by Americans but there are contributions for Geocachers around the world. The magazine is still in its first year and the publishers are trying to get more international content.

In the latest issue an Aussie Geocacher had her article published and her photos used for both the front and back covers. :laughing:

If you’re interested you can download a free copy of the first issue for jockaroo.au.com

I see this was last posted in in 2008 but I was wondering what reviews where on the magazine now and if it is relevent to australian geo cachers?

Tartansnake's larst reply was in fact ' Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:53 PM ' I think the 2008 bis the year they joined ' Joined: 24-October 08 '

I see this was last posted in in 2008 but I was wondering what reviews where on the magazine now and if it is relevent to australian geo cachers?

Tartansnake's larst reply was in fact ' Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:53 PM ' I think the 2008 bis the year they joined ' Joined: 24-October 08 '

oooops your right....still I would still like some more reviews on the magazine since July - thanks for pointing out my error...spot the newbie.