Container has a ftf certificate

Welcome to Geocaching!

Sorry that your first hunt didn't go well. Some of our best stories have been our DNFs (Did Not Finds). Check the Difficulty/Terrain numbers and start with some 1-1.5s to start with. Also look for Small, Regular or Large sizes - Lock n Lock Sandwich containers, Ammo Cans or Pails, as they will be easier to find and you can trade swag! Hides in the parks or the country are also better until you get a feel for your GPS and Geocaching. Save the Micro Urban hides until you have some more experience.

Let us know how your next hunt went.

Manitoba has a great Geocaching Association - www.mbgeocaching.ca where you find out more information about interesting caches in your area and maybe find some Cachers to take you out and show you the ropes.

Enjoy your Geocaching Adventures!

Thanks for the heads up ,plan on doing more this weekend at the cottage in the whiteshell ,there are about 10 or so caches right on our lake should be fun .

Hello! Welcome to this great game! Sorry your hunt didn't go well.

I'm from Winnipeg, and a very active member of the MB Geocaching Association. Feel free to contact me via my profile if you have any questions whatsoever!

To do that:

Click on my name on the left, and then click on "Send Message", which will effectively send me an email.

Lots of great caches in Lorette and in Winnipeg in general! :)

Hello! Welcome to this great game! Sorry your hunt didn't go well.

I'm from Winnipeg, and a very active member of the MB Geocaching Association. Feel free to contact me via my profile if you have any questions whatsoever!

To do that:

Click on my name on the left, and then click on "Send Message", which will effectively send me an email.

Lots of great caches in Lorette and in Winnipeg in general! :)