Staffordshire Geocachers

I have set-up a Geocaching Group for everyone who is dedicating to geocaching in Staffordshire, UK.

I am hoping this will be a central point for us all to pass on information, ideas, events and mostly guidance for new members.

At present a facebook page and website has been launched called Staffordshire Geocacher's

Staffordshire Geocacher's Website

Please Join us and pass it on....

I hope to hear from you soon. :o

Edited by ickster72

I have set-up a Geocaching Group for everyone who is dedicating to geocaching and live in Staffordshire, UK.

I am hoping this will be a central point for us all to pass on information, ideas, events and mostly guidance for new members.

At present a facebook page and a blog has been launched called Staffordshire Geocacher's

Staffs Geocachers (Blog)

To Join the Facebook Group please sign in and complete a search for " Staffordshire Geocachers "

I hope to hear from you soon. :o

so can i join???

I've joined, although I don't seem able to start a discussion on the forum... just keeps saying there's a temporary problem...

Hmmm

Wanted to plug my camping event weekend after next in Staffs!!!!

I get the same message.

Hi HazelS,

Really Sorry for the inconvience, I am hopefully sorted the problem out and have also added your event 'Let's go camping in Staffs' GC24NC6 to the forum and also added it to the Events Page.

Please view and confirm everything is alright - if not email me

Regards