Garmin 60CSX

Bass pro online has the garmin 60CXS for 199. new if anybody needs one

Thanks for the heads-up on the sale of the 60 CXs at Bass Pro. I just ordered one too. I've been trying to get one on Ebay but don't want to pay the prices they are bidding.

:D Does the 60CSx support paperless caching?

Bass pro online has the garmin 60CXS for 199. new if anybody needs one

Thanks for the heads-up on the sale of the 60 CXs at Bass Pro. I just ordered one too. I've been trying to get one on Ebay but don't want to pay the prices they are bidding.

:D Does the 60CSx support paperless caching?

Not true paperless caching like the Dakotas, Oregons, Colorados, and the new 78 series. But just follow the link that lee_rimar posted and it will show you how to do modified paperless caching.

I was just talking with the customer rep.

Currently the Garmin GPSMap 60CSx is out of stock on their website. If you are from the USA you can still order regardless. However, if you are like me, I am from Canada, and international customers are not allowed to order backordered items.

However, I got her to check and the 60CSx is on sale until June 26th for $199. So you still have time to pick it up.

I was just talking with the customer rep.

Currently the Garmin GPSMap 60CSx is out of stock on their website. If you are from the USA you can still order regardless. However, if you are like me, I am from Canada, and international customers are not allowed to order backordered items.

However, I got her to check and the 60CSx is on sale until June 26th for $199. So you still have time to pick it up.

Thanks, this helps. If you would buy one in the US, do the maps include canada or do we have to buy them seperatly? How diffucult it is to buy your first GPS pffff.... there is so much info on the internet.

Thanks, this helps. If you would buy one in the US, do the maps include canada or do we have to buy them seperatly? How diffucult it is to buy your first GPS pffff.... there is so much info on the internet.

When I got my 60csx, I had to buy the maps seperately. This was another $89 or $99 on amazon. I don't remember the exact price and don't have time to look up right now. I think they included Canada but that would be easy to check. You can update them every year , but I never have yet (I got them a few years ago) and I haven't run into any problems because of not updating, apart from occasionally having restaurants be out of business when I am looking for a place to eat.

Karen

Just FYI, Bass Pro Shops has the 60 CSx in stock this morning, still for $199, and the $20 off coupon code above still works. It was $22 for shipping to Canada, so with the $20 off, it was basically free shipping!

Hopefully I will have mine in my hands in a couple weeks.

Edited by ryanln

I just called Bass Pro (1-800-227-7776) and ordered one over the phone. She mentioned there has been a high demand and they are working to allow only one per customer online........... I hope my order goes thru okay, delivery is supposed to be June 10!

Another option I found online was REI.com - back ordered at $199 plus $12.99 shipping. Cabela's online (bundle at $219) is showing a 9 - 10 week back order.

Hope this helps............

I ordered mine on the phone today. Coupon code expired 3 days ago. In stock, one per customer. Paid $15.45 for 2nd day FedEx which was a few cents more than snail mail.

Thank you so much for posting sale info! I had done a lot of research the past few weeks and was torn between a hand-held and automobile friendly style. The reveiws were just amazing on multiple websites & forums.

Being a newbie, I think I have invested well for geocaching adventures & taking out real estate clients around Houston! :laughing:

Edited by Foodiefun