New contact system

Pinehurst

The new geocaching rating system is awful, I contacted them and they repled, and then I replyed, and then they diden't replay for like a week, and then I checked it again and it sayed the ticket was closed, so I made a new ticket it, it sayed they were sorry, there reply did not go through, so I forgave them, but then I made a new ticket about another problem, and they did not reply for a week, and then I updated the ticket saying " Is anyone going to reply!?", and a few hours later someone replyed, I bet if I did not make that reply, it would have never got a responce. When they did reply they said "We receive hundreds of emails a day and try to get back to each one as best we can." followed by the answer, they do not get hundreds of e-mails per day, they get about 50.

pinehurst: What was the ticket ID on the email submitted? I'll be happy to look into this further for you. I assure you, we get well over 50 emails a day so the message you received was accurate. As the weather gets nicer, our email volume only increases.

I got to start looking at who starts the thread before opening them.

Speaking of which, what happened to The Belldingers (or something like that)?

I think he graduated from 8th grade, went to high school and discovered girls.

NVM

there are couple possibilities for this abbreviation ....

National Volcanic Monument

New Vessels Ministries

Network Virtual Memory

Night Vision Monocular

Not Very Mature

I'll go with the volcano one.

Not Very Meaningful

Nutritional Value Marginal

No Virtuals Make-able

Any other nominees before we vote? :D

"NVM" stands for "Non Voting Member." The OP was merely explaining why he does not like the new cache rating system, which is a Platinum Member benefit during the current beta testing trial.

From the perspective of a NVM like the OP, the new cache rating system is indeed worthy of criticism. I ask that all other posters engage in a respectful discussion of the rating system, refraining from off topic posts. Dissenting posts from Platinum Members who like the rating system are welcome, of course. For example, has anyone earned the Blue Bow award for consistent high quality ratings?

Thank you in advance for your understanding and for respecting the forum guidelines.

"NVM" stands for "Non Voting Member." The OP was merely explaining why he does not like the new cache rating system, which is a Platinum Member benefit during the current beta testing trial.

From the perspective of a NVM like the OP, the new cache rating system is indeed worthy of criticism. I ask that all other posters engage in a respectful discussion of the rating system, refraining from off topic posts. Dissenting posts from Platinum Members who like the rating system are welcome, of course. For example, has anyone earned the Blue Bow award for consistent high quality ratings?

Thank you in advance for your understanding and for respecting the forum guidelines.

You need to work "new contact system" and "ticket" into that somehow as well.

When they did reply they said "We receive hundreds of emails a day and try to get back to each one as best we can." followed by the answer, they do not get hundreds of e-mails per day, they get about 50.

They receive 50 emails a day from the OP. And they don't even replay to them all :blink: