Suggestions for Quick View Menu

Team Peredox

As premium members, we pay for added features like pocket queries, notifications, etc. Yet it's more difficult than it needs to be to get to those features on the website.

When I first login to the website, I usually click on my username in the top right corner which takes me to the Quick View of my profile. If I want to look at my PQ's I have to scroll all the way down on the right and find the tiny writing for PQ's.

My question is: Why can't some of these member features be added to the menu at the top of the page (the one that starts with Quick View)?

Specifically, I'd like to see my Pocket Queries and Bookmarks as I need to get to those most often added to the menu (especially now that not all PQs are emailed and you have to go to the PQ page to download them).

A bonus of putting member features more prominently on the page: non-premium members will see what they're missing and may be more tempted to pay for the higher service.

So...how 'bout it?

- Jim of Team Peredox

As premium members, we pay for added features like pocket queries, notifications, etc. Yet it's more difficult than it needs to be to get to those features on the website.

When I first login to the website, I usually click on my username in the top right corner which takes me to the Quick View of my profile. If I want to look at my PQ's I have to scroll all the way down on the right and find the tiny writing for PQ's.

My question is: Why can't some of these member features be added to the menu at the top of the page (the one that starts with Quick View)?

Specifically, I'd like to see my Pocket Queries and Bookmarks as I need to get to those most often added to the menu (especially now that not all PQs are emailed and you have to go to the PQ page to download them).

A bonus of putting member features more prominently on the page: non-premium members will see what they're missing and may be more tempted to pay for the higher service.

So...how 'bout it?

- Jim of Team Peredox

I do the exact same process as Jim. I also requested the same things as Jim when I filled out the recent survey from GC.com

So...how 'bout it?

- Jim of Team Peredox

I do the exact same process as Jim. I also requested the same things as Jim when I filled out the recent survey from GC.com

I never got the survey :):)

I like this idea

Edited by hallycat

i log in straight to my profile, everything i need is on that page, i don't really see what the big deal is to scroll down on the page a bit

instead of wasting the resources that would go in making such a change they can be used to fix more pressing issues