Geocoin being held "captive"...

Hi people,

I have a geocoin that appears to be held in some-one's sticky mitt since they picked it up way back in Dec 09. It has been "discovered" twice in the hands of the person holding my coin, see here:

Bernie's Eurocoin

I've sent a message to "DeeJays" who is holding my coin and to "Vilnis" who discovered it "in the hands of Deejay" today (asking him to have a word with his mate)!

Anticipating the worse, if nothing happens, is there any formal channel to whom I can appeal to also have a stronger word with "DeeJays"?

Ta!

Thank you Deci, for your intervention to try and prompt a response from my "coin-napper". (He/they have found 40 caches since picking up my coin).

This one is the last of six coins we bought and released, the others have already been lost (along with most of our travel bugs too).

In this particular case, it is clear that the "DeeJays" in Latvia are showing off this coin as two other cachers have "discovered" it since the DeeJays picked it up. The latest log was yesterday.

However, having another cacher brazenly holding a TB/Coin in this manner - well I had thought perhaps that would have merited something like the freezing of their account or something....

:)

Edited by Sue and Bernie