[Austria] How to get all traditional caches of austria

1Luc1

Hello,

I'm in need of all Traditional Caches in Austria. I'm thinking of an list off all caches with coordinates. Maybe I'm planing to do a trip through austria to get all Traditional Caches :)... .

Do someone know how to get all. I know I can do a search an get 20 caches per search page. But what i want is a geocaching.loc file with ALL caches of austria, not only the first 20 one...

Thanks for help.

Luc

Hello,

I'm in need of all Traditional Caches in Austria. I'm thinking of an list off all caches with coordinates. Maybe I'm planing to do a trip through austria to get all Traditional Caches ;)... .

Do someone know how to get all. I know I can do a search an get 20 caches per search page. But what i want is a geocaching.loc file with ALL caches of austria, not only the first 20 one...

Thanks for help.

Luc

Hi,

I´m an Austrian newbie, so I can´t help you myself. But there is a forum that might be helpful:

http://www.tafari.at/forum/portal.php

Good luck and happy hunting,

Rikiroo

I'm in need of all Traditional Caches in Austria. I'm thinking of an list off all caches with coordinates. Maybe I'm planing to do a trip through austria to get all Traditional Caches :laughing:... .

Hmm, according to this, there are currently 8888 Tradis in Austria. I would like to know how you plan to collect all of them on one trip :laughing:

As a premium member you can run a PQ with up to 1000 caches listed. Breaking this down into different areas you should be able to cover Austria. But as I said you must be a premium member to do this.

The more modern and efficient approach would be to break it up by date, not by areas. Select Austria in countries but don't select a center point. Then adjust the placed dates until you have 999 caches in each PQ (first from 1/1/2000 to about 2007 I guess, etc). Breaking up by areas, you always have to deal with overlaps, not covered areas etc...

It would be a Terms of Use Violation, I believe

Indeed :mellow::):laughing: