Geocoin Portugal 2009 Pre-sale

Maxado

I'm here to communicate that there's 3 lots of the Geocoin Portugal 2009 for pre-sale.

The artwork it's this one:

2TGC-08356A01-14pk.jpg

The geocoin will be produced by DirectMint, and the price is 8 euros each geocoin.

Characteristics of the geocoin

- 65 x 50 mm; 4 mm thickness (3,5mm side plus 0,5mm for the 3D that'll be higher than the sides)

- Colors in Imitation Hard Enamel

- Each geocoin in a PVC pouch.

- 60 geocoins in Black Nickel/Antique Silver (LE); 240 geocoins in Antique Silver (RE)

- Trackable at Geocaching.com with own icon

Reservations

-There's still 3 lots for reservation of 10 coins each;

-Each lot should be reserved by one person (in case of more than one person get together to buy a lot, the one that makes the reservation will be responsible for the distribution):

-Each lot has 2 LE and 8 RE;

-The lots will be sold in pre-payment, so between the payment and the reception of the coins, it will pass time for the sample approval, production and distribution.

-The lots should be payed by bank transference;

-The lots will be sent by mail and the buyers are responsible for the shipping costs and customs payment.

O IBAN is: (will let you know later)

After the transference, the buyer should ask for my mail, or FTomar mail, via Geocaching.com, and then send the transfer confirmation.

My best regards and happy hunting,

Maxado

Why 2009?

LOL good question :)

the think is that the process to choose a national coin here in portugal takes too long :)

But we are changing the times and we are currently working already in 2010 version :)

Regarding the coin, there is no reall important aspect for this coin be considered 2009 (as far as I know..)

I there.

It's 2009 cause this was the coin choosen to represent a Portuguese Geocoin for 2009, since we had one on the previous years and we want to keep this "edition".

I know we're in 2010 right now, but the process to choose the coin only started at the end of 2009...

The coins are beeing sold only in lots of 10. 2LE and 8RE.

The payment can be done via paypal.

There's only two lots left and maybe one of then will be reserved soon by a Netherlands geocacher.

If you interested say something so I can reserve it and tell you the paypall account.

Thanks.