Loading caches

Ok Guru's,

I am looking for a way to come up with a bunch of drivers to load the different GPSR's that someone may bring into an event. I realize I will not be able to do all of them but if I could be confident with the most common it would help. I have Delorme and I feel Garmin's covered and for the most part the Mag's.

I was hoping that someone that has done this before may have a bunch of drivers I could get or maybe have a good way to get the results I am looking for.

Thanks for any thoughts, ideas or help.

TFF

Ok Guru's,

I am looking for a way to come up with a bunch of drivers to load the different GPSR's that someone may bring into an event. I realize I will not be able to do all of them but if I could be confident with the most common it would help. I have Delorme and I feel Garmin's covered and for the most part the Mag's.

I was hoping that someone that has done this before may have a bunch of drivers I could get or maybe have a good way to get the results I am looking for.

TFF

I helped load competition waypoints at MOGA. We saw a few Delormes, very few Magellans and from what I recall, no Lowrance models. The predominate models we loaded were the Garmin Etrex series, 60 series and Oregon series. We only had one or two smart phone users and Nuvi users. I don't recall seeing any really oddball devices this year. Having the big three covered may be as good as you can hope for.

Ok Guru's,

TFF

I helped load competition waypoints at MOGA. We saw a few Delormes, very few Magellans and from what I recall, no Lowrance models. The predominate models we loaded were the Garmin Etrex series, 60 series and Oregon series. We only had one or two smart phone users and Nuvi users. I don't recall seeing any really oddball devices this year. Having the big three covered may be as good as you can hope for.

Thanks Pax42!!

I think I still need the drivers. I may just have some people brings units over ahead of time and grab what drivers I can at that time.