New Cache Review Time

NJGeoKing

72 hours is the targeted timeframe. Many times less, sometimes more.

Be sure to check your email and the submitted cache page, as there could be a note from the reviewer asking about something. If you don't answer -- no publish until after you do! :ph34r:

Do read this, from the Groundspeak Knowledge Books: 4.1. Publication of Caches

72 hours is the LISTED timeframe....Could EASILY take a month to a year if you posted a traditional cache....unless you hide it in the wods, then it takes fifteen min. Whatever you do NEVER hide it in a city....You will never get it approved...I've heard stories of people who posted a cache got it muggled a year later, just to have the listing FINALLY go through, then they had to take it down because it was stolen...

Or around a day or 2

72 hours is the LISTED timeframe....Could EASILY take a month to a year if you posted a traditional cache....unless you hide it in the wods, then it takes fifteen min. Whatever you do NEVER hide it in a city....You will never get it approved...I've heard stories of people who posted a cache got it muggled a year later, just to have the listing FINALLY go through, then they had to take it down because it was stolen...

Or around a day or 2

All of my hides are in cities. I have never had it take more than a day or two. The last one was published 3 minutes after I submitted it. The trick is to know and follow the guidelines. When I am placing it I try to look for things that might give a reviewer (who only has Google Maps to guide him) a question, I then address these in either the listing or in the reviewer note. Some of mine have not been approved on the first look, but I always respond to the reviewers questions or suggestions quickly.

I see that your volunteer cache reviewer has already looked at your caches! You need to respond to his note, as instructed at the end of the note.

Thanks for hiding some caches today!

Keystone, I have responded to the reviewer. Thanks for the heads up!

Or around a day or 2

huh? :)

according to your theory there should be no LPC around at all

urban caches are as popular as any caches hidden in the woods

city hides or woods never took more than 1 day to have them published, it all depends how busy the reviewer is