My Finds PQ

Bosn Ski

No PQ's in todays queue.

Last time I ran My Finds was almost a month ago.

Three plus hours have elapsed.

Anyone else?

I believe the My Finds PQ has changed a little since a month ago. I don't think they are sent to your email anymore. Instead, on the "Build Pocket Queries" page, you should see a tab that says "Pocket Queries Ready for Download". Click on the tab and it should be there shortly after you clicked the "add to queue" box for "my finds".

If that is not the problem, then maybe someone else can help out. Hope you get it to working again :ph34r:

Oh...yep...there it is. Must have missed that email...

Moderaters you can delete this (quickly...please!)

Why? We'll let you twist in the breeze for a while and then it can go off in the weeds about the horrible new system and how Groundspeak blew it and what can be done to fix it. :ph34r:

Can we get the e-mailed version back. Anyone using Vista is stuck with "where is put now?" Thanks

I was never stuck with where is it put now. I looked in the downloads directory and there it was. But maybe I'm using a different version of Vista.

Can we get the e-mailed version back. Anyone using Vista is stuck with "where is put now?" Thanks

I was never stuck with where is it put now. I looked in the downloads directory and there it was. But maybe I'm using a different version of Vista.

I'm on Vista, use Firefox as the browser.

Firefox asks me where I would like to save the file...

I got an e-mail saying it ran myfinds PQ...go to GC PQ page and download it....yadda yadda I run enough PQ's that I am now used to the new way of doing buisness.

Only problem is..its not in the download que on my PQ download site.

Normally, I would shrug this off and re-run a PQ, but a "myfinds" can only be run once a week.

:)

I got an e-mail saying it ran myfinds PQ...go to GC PQ page and download it....yadda yadda I run enough PQ's that I am now used to the new way of doing buisness.

Only problem is..its not in the download que on my PQ download site.

Normally, I would shrug this off and re-run a PQ, but a "myfinds" can only be run once a week.

:)

I did find mine on the downloads page, but only after reading this tread. Thanks for the information.

I see why you are mad busterbabes.. :)