Where are all the FTF Hounds gone?

I have a simple park and grab

its got parking right near it its not hidden over the top, its just a nano inside a big red box !!

simple hint - reach with right arm

was published 06/05 and still gone unfound.

Maybe it's a sign that park and grab nanos are becoming less popular than a nice walk to a regular cache? I don't suppose that's true, but we can always hope :) .

Rgds, Andy

As Cashing is as much for getting the kids out in the fresh air, kids like propper cashes, nanos are not so much of interest, unless they are only like 50% of a walk. Dont even do the walks where only the end cash is a bigun!

Edited by mrgeoff

Maybe people have looked for it but are too ashamed or embarrassed to log a DNF.

its inside a Red Phone Box - theres not many places to hide !! also the clue reach up to the lip of the roof with your right arm gives it away a little :)

And we assume you have explicit permission from BT to hide inside their property ?

i must admit with a daughter she hates nano caches, this leads us to very few caches we can actually do at weekends at the moment. i too have also been busy in the past two weeks and now seeing lots of new ones appearing, just need to find the time now to go find them.

I have a simple park and grab

its got parking right near it its not hidden over the top, its just a nano inside a big red box !!

simple hint - reach with right arm

was published 06/05 and still gone unfound.

Saw it go live - but a tad to far for just one find - I do like the RPB caches, it's a BIG hint to where it is lol

Looks a popular find now :)

I have also published a cache, it involves a walk, and it is a fair size but apart from the 2 dnf on the first day nobody else has bothered.

So it is still waiting for a FTF. It seems everyone in my area is concentrating on " the new harder one" which has at least 10 dnf's. ;)

Dont worry! Were back in 48 hrs and will soon clear anything unfound up! Been in Canada without a car so haven't FTF'd anything! Got close a couple of times, we got caught by a train and stuck on the wrong side of the tracks so missed one by ten minutes!

Got some good ideas for new caches as well so there may be ore unfound before long :drama:

Tom