FTF Hounds must be asleep

I have had a simple park and grab I

t was published at 4am on the 06/05 and so far no one has grab it yet.

you dont need to search its a simple nano located inside a big red box, its located on the main road A20 so everyone going into dover or folkestone has to drive by it??

Where have they all gone?? have aliens abducted them just so i cna get a few FTF's ??

cache was found 56 hours after being published,

The FTF hounds round here are normaly got 2 or 3 logs within the first two hours, the best i have seen was 12 minuets after publication (they got the message as they was driving homee and it was en-route to there house)

Precisely why I always write the date out longhand if I'm logging a cache in Canada. What's the matter with all you people anyways? :ph34r:

To avoid ambiguities, I've decided to restrict my geocaching activities to only days where the date and month are the same numbers.

Last week a cache was published a couple of miles away from me. I drove over and a few of us had a mini event :ph34r:

cache was found 56 hours after being published,

The FTF hounds round here are normaly got 2 or 3 logs within the first two hours, the best i have seen was 12 minuets after publication (they got the message as they was driving homee and it was en-route to there house)

They must have all been out of town on holiday... together! :ph34r:

I'd try driving there, but the car might have trouble crossing the ocean.

Sometimes your local FTF hound is out of town and everyone who usually is beaten to the first find do not even try anymore. Perfect opportunity for a new cacher to score an FTF. I've seen it done. :anicute:

you guys sound like you only have one or two ftf-hounds.. I must have at least a dozen around me.. and I swear some don't sleep, in the fear they might miss an alert..

Are you sure it's published? The date you state is next month

He said May 6 - in Brit-speak. :anicute:

Precisely why I always write the date out longhand if I'm logging a cache in Canada. What's the matter with all you people anyways? :laughing:

I write the date in American, even here in Canada. I live close enough to the border I am bilingual, eh (huh). I wear my baseball hat (cap) when I go buy a pop (soda).