GAGB calendar of upcoming events

The data that has been added to the calender was added, by a member of the GAGB on a voluntary basis, using only the information on the Groundspeak Newsletter, I have just checked my last copy (which was the relevant issue) and none of the events that you have listed appear in the newsletter.

As the newsletter is the volunteer's only source of data I don't feel that he or the Calender can be blamed.

There is the facility for any GAGB member to add their own events should they wish.

Edited by DrDick&Vick
The data that has been added to the calender was added, by a member of the GAGB on a voluntary basis, using only the information on the Groundspeak Newsletter, I have just checked my last copy (which was the relevant issue) and none of the events that you have listed appear in the newsletter.

As the newsletter is the volunteer's only source of data I don't feel that he or the Calender can be blamed.

There is the facility for any GAGB member to add their own events should they wish.

Exactly .... which begs the question ... why publish a 1/2 rsed list ? .....

I suspect that Events only appear on the newsletter following their publication, in which case It may only be partially complete now, but when it's updated after the next Newsletter it'll have fewer omissions, and will shortly approach 100%.

I think it's already a useful source, and will become more so very quickly. If you don't think it is then you don't have to use it.

I suspect that Events only appear on the newsletter following their publication, in which case It may only be partially complete now, but when it's updated after the next Newsletter it'll have fewer omissions, and will shortly approach 100%.

I think it's already a useful source, and will become more so very quickly. If you don't think it is then you don't have to use it.

The published events on the newsletter are pertinent to your home co-ordinates .... if you really want to find the list you need to do a search UK .... Events ...

:D

I am sorry I missed a few of the comments in this topic. The name calling was inexcusable. Some socks have also been laundered and hung out to dry. My apology, and I appreciate those of you who remained civil in the face of unacceptable behaviour.