What sets the found date?

RHJensen

When I do a 'Nearest benchmarks' search like: "Near HT0556" it shows me the list, etc. with a 'Found Date'. It just so happens thatHT0557 is very close by and I went to and logged it as well. However, I was NOT the first person to log that mark, but the date of MY log is what shows in the 'Found Date' column. I think it should be the date it was first logged as found, not the latest log entry.

Or should I just delete my log (or make it a note) so that the found date reflects the first finder/logger?

Richard.

Let yours stand as the latest find, and the next will do the same, and so on....

I've read on one of these forums that when reporting to NGS they only want one report approximately every 12 months, unless something changes with the station, but here, I say have fun and log YOUR find! icon_smile.gif

~ I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here: Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill? ~