Welkom is now on the map

veer-ini-hoed

I have recently done most of them with gerhardoosMPsa, and we had lots of fun. You REALLY have many circles in Welkom!

:)

Was last in Welkom as a kid and it's my sole memory of the place... circles...circles...circles

You ain't seen nothing yet. Come to Doha - 95% of intersections here are circles [called roundabouts here], but are being replaced by traffic lights as the traffic volumes are now so high that the circles become chaos.

I have recently done most of them with gerhardoosMPsa, and we had lots of fun. You REALLY have many circles in Welkom!

:anicute:

Was last in Welkom as a kid and it's my sole memory of the place... circles...circles...circles

I was there just two and a half months ago... Lived there for 6 years till 1978... I see one or two caches are near where i used to stay. I must say though some things never change... still all them circles. I even stopped by at our old house and our old golf ball post box is still at the gate... the neighborhood however has gone to the pits, litter everywhere and grass taller than a meter on the pavements as well as the gardens... Sad.