Wherigo Has Come to Android!

JohnE5

I get the download error while using the Groundspeak caching app and the Geooh Go app. I know SpiritGuide has been saying "Geooh GO is currently the only app anywhere that can download cartridges from a cache description" but I use to be able to do that in the Groundspeak caching app and it is not working using Geooh Go either.  HELP!!!  I know I can download it on my pc and then move it to the proper folder on my phone, but that only works if you plan ahead.

10 hours ago, Team Gatch said:

I get the download error while using the Groundspeak caching app and the Geooh Go app. I know SpiritGuide has been saying "Geooh GO is currently the only app anywhere that can download cartridges from a cache description" but I use to be able to do that in the Groundspeak caching app and it is not working using Geooh Go either.  HELP!!!  I know I can download it on my pc and then move it to the proper folder on my phone, but that only works if you plan ahead.

Screenshot of error? GC #?

10 hours ago, bjåen said:

I downloaded Geooh go because of Wherigo, but I cant figure it out how to download the cartridges. The app doesnt show any options of download cartridges.

It's simple... download the cache to a list, look at the description, click the cartridge link the CO has in the description, and Geooh will ask if you want to download it. Much like any other app that downloaded before.

And using Geooh support... either the forum or support@geooh.com is much more effective in getting help than asking questions here.

Edited by SpiritGuide
  • Helpful 1