2010 MOGA Monolith Sherpa-Style Fundraiser Coin

Crowesfeat30

2010 MOGA Monolith Sherpa-Style Coin (Silver Version)

A Limited Edition Metallic Silver Moga Man Monolith Sherpa-Style Coin - Trackable at Geocaching.com - is being made available to the general public. To make sure MOGA participants had a chance to purchase one, we held the sale to MOGA patrons until Sunday afternoon. At that point, there were 46 coins left to be offered to the general public.

As always, shipping is included.

Thanks for Supporting MOGA!

2010 MOGA Monolith Sherpa-Style Coin (Silver Version)

Price per Unit (piece): $12.00

To order the Limited Edition Metallic Silver Moga Man Monolith Sherpa-Style Coin you will need to go to the MOGA Home Page and create an Account by Registering. Once you have done this you can access the MOGA Store by clicking on the MOGA Store link in the Main Menu. Then click on the Official MOGA Swag link in the middle of the page and you're in!

2010_MOGA_Monolith.png

Two versions of this coin were sold at the event. (MOGA Man in a red spacesuit, and MOGA Man in a yellow spacesuit). We decided to have a special order fundraiser of the coin in metallic silver. (MOGA Man will be in a metallic silver spacesuit, the coin will still be monolith black.

The MOGA 2010 event coin is thicker than most, maintaining the exact dimensions as the Monolith from the Space Odyssey movies -- 1 x 4 x 9 (7mm x 28mm x 63mm). The coin is a Sherpa-Style coin, and will come with a pathtag that resembles the Moon. However, you can swap your own pathtag. The coin is black, high gloss, nickel finish. (See picture)

There is a limit of 2 coins per purchase. The price includes shipping to all 50 states. International orders will require an additional $1.50 postage and handling.

Only 100 are being minted so don't delay, they will go quick!

CF30 for MOGA

Edited by Crowesfeat30

I ordered and paid for 2 of these the day the OP came up. I have yet to receive my coins. I have not received any notification of shipping status.

Has anyone gotten these coins yet?

It was my understanding that the silver version was a pre-order and that the yellow and red versions were the ones that were at the MOGA event. The web site said that the coins would be minted and available in 4-6 weeks.

I ordered and paid for 2 of these the day the OP came up. I have yet to receive my coins. I have not received any notification of shipping status.

From Pete on 5/13

Slated to arrive next week (Friday) to Rusty. Turn around to you shortly thereafter. FYI.
This means that Rusty should have gotten them yesterday. We'll be shipping them out ASAP once they arrive here. :)

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

From Pete on 5/13

Slated to arrive next week (Friday) to Rusty. Turn around to you shortly thereafter. FYI.
This means that Rusty should have gotten them yesterday. We'll be shipping them out ASAP once they arrive here. :)

CF30

Good to know - thanks! Can't wait to see them in hand. :)

Unfortunately, only half of my order was shipped to me. I sent an email to the organization but haven't heard back from anyone yet. :)

I have e-mailed MOGA to see whats going on with your order. All will be set right. :D I promise.

CF30

I'm told your coin is on the way! <_<

BTW, we have 9 of these coins still available!! :blink: See post #1 for ordering instructions if interested. :unsure:

CF30

Unfortunately, only half of my order was shipped to me. I sent an email to the organization but haven't heard back from anyone yet. :)

I have e-mailed MOGA to see whats going on with your order. All will be set right. :D I promise.

CF30

I'm told your coin is on the way! <_<

Yep - found the shipping email in my inbox this a.m. Thanks for the assist. :unsure: