PM Sent Folder

simpjkee

I'm a little confused with my private message folders. My private message 'inbox' is receiving messages and saving them. However, my sent messages are not showing up in my 'sent items' folder. I know they are being sent because someone responded to a pm I sent, but they just aren't showing up.

I'm guessing I have a 'no save' or 'auto delete' option clicked, but I can't find where to change it.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

When you are composing a message, look below the text entry box where you type your PM contents. There are two options with checkboxes. One is to track the message to confirm that the recipient opened it. The other one says "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder."

Are you checking that box?

When you are composing a message, look below the text entry box where you type your PM contents. There are two options with checkboxes. One is to track the message to confirm that the recipient opened it. The other one says "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder."

Are you checking that box?

No I am not. I guess there in lies the issue. :D

I was under the false impression that when sending a message, it would automatically appear in my 'sent items' folder.

Now I know. Thanks guys!