Geocoins with ATV theme?

BrianIdaho

I'm new here, hope this is an appropriate place to ask this. I'm active with a number of ATV groups in my area and have been doing a very limited amount of geocaching, plan to get more active. I'd like to find some goodies to leave that reflect my interests. Does anyone know where I can buy some geocoins with an ATV theme? Unfortunately ATV is under the 5-character min to search.

Thanks in advance.

Bri

I'm new here, hope this is an appropriate place to ask this. I'm active with a number of ATV groups in my area and have been doing a very limited amount of geocaching, plan to get more active. I'd like to find some goodies to leave that reflect my interests. Does anyone know where I can buy some geocoins with an ATV theme? Unfortunately ATV is under the 5-character min to search.

Thanks in advance.

Bri

One is the Quadcacher Geocoin. They was sold earlier but someone might have some for sale.

e73728d4-aefd-4d50-9a39-bd447d3bc543.jpg

Edited by Maine Family

Welcome to geocaching BrianIdaho. Nice to see you over here from the atv site. The atv theme geocache trinkets is a good idea and I know I would like to find atv related things in caches. Some of the geocaches in our area were pretty remote and we were always saying to each other that if only we had an atv we could at least get closer to some of these caches. Well we finally got the atv which is so fun and haven't been doing that much geocaching once we found all the really hard remote geocaches. I am not much a fan of the easy ones that are in town or really populated area. :D

Welcome to geocaching BrianIdaho. Nice to see you over here from the atv site. The atv theme geocache trinkets is a good idea and I know I would like to find atv related things in caches. Some of the geocaches in our area were pretty remote and we were always saying to each other that if only we had an atv we could at least get closer to some of these caches. Well we finally got the atv which is so fun and haven't been doing that much geocaching once we found all the really hard remote geocaches. I am not much a fan of the easy ones that are in town or really populated area. :)

You're a lot like me, I like to use the backcountry geocache as an excuse to explore new places on the quad. There aren't as many backcountry caches as I'd like to see in our area, I need to get up to speed on placing some new ones.

I'll bring up custom geocache coins at our next ATV club meeting, maybe NIATV would be interested in a purchase of a decent sized batch.