newbee need's help!

Not to steal this thread but I am having issues with my endura out& back. I have had it since january and it is up todate, but ever since the new PQ structure on gc.com the unit will not register geocaches. It still registers the wpts files, but not geocaches. When i run the PQ download it, unzip it and drop it to the gpx file on the endura nothing happens. I have tried both the 1000 limit direct download from the site and 500 through the e-mail, thinking it may be a corrupt file with the new proccess or a file size issues. Like is said it reads the wpts file but not not the geocache file. I have also tried putting them on the SD card to no avail. Please help!! Right now the endura is a paperwieght without being able to load caches.

Not to steal this thread but I am having issues with my endura out& back. I have had it since january and it is up todate, but ever since the new PQ structure on gc.com the unit will not register geocaches. It still registers the wpts files, but not geocaches. When i run the PQ download it, unzip it and drop it to the gpx file on the endura nothing happens. I have tried both the 1000 limit direct download from the site and 500 through the e-mail, thinking it may be a corrupt file with the new proccess or a file size issues. Like is said it reads the wpts file but not not the geocache file. I have also tried putting them on the SD card to no avail. Please help!! Right now the endura is a paperwieght without being able to load caches.

Did you try reducing the geocache PQ size to less than 500? The unit won't see more than 500 in a PQ.

Be safe.

N

Yes tried a pq with around 450 caches in it same thing....

In Geocaching.com, right hand corner select your name/handle, which takes you to your account profile. Under "Quick View", select ", Account Details", then at the bottom, "Your Preferences", then "GPX version". Make sure it's set for "GPX 1.0". It might take a couple of attempts to take the change but be patient. That may fix your problem.

Be safe.

N

I am currently working with neonride93 to try and figure out what is causing this problem. I have requested 4 PQ's to run tonight that will be duplicates of PQ's that I know work. This will allow me to determine if there is another issue with the PQ upgrade to 1000 caches.

I will do another post once I have determined what is causing this issue.