Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
DragonsWest

10-10-10 geocoins

I already see at least one 10-10-10 event scheduled. I expect there will be some good geocoins for this year (what do we call it? Binary Twosday?) Checked a couple pages and see nothing, yet.

i like that name, Binary Twosday, would have been awesome if it actually fell on a Tuesday too :P

I thought you could only schedule an event 3 months in advance unless it is a mega event. I know there are some 10-10-10 caches out there.

I thought you could only schedule an event 3 months in advance unless it is a mega event. I know there are some 10-10-10 caches out there.

Looks like it's not an October 10, 2010 event after all. It's just got that in the event title. My bad. :wacko:

Still, never too soon to start plotting. :D

I would probably check the trunk of Avroairs' car.... I'm sure there is a design for it somewhere in there :D

~J

I would probably check the trunk of Avroairs' car.... I'm sure there is a design for it somewhere in there :anicute:

~J

I'll have to check. ;) Any ideas post em in the Ten thread.

To answer the original inquiry about 10-10-10 geocoins, I have designed and ordered some 10-10-10 geocoins and should have them well before October. See this thread for more details.

Edited by leftyfb

The best way to sell them is to open your own separate thread.