Windows7 & gc.com

Mother Wolf

I have my new pc. It has the windows7 which seems good. What I am wondering is now is there something I have to do to stayed signed in on gc.com. I have the box checked to remember me but when I close out the site & go back I have to re log in. Actually its that way with any of the sites I log in on. Is there a secret I forgot preventing me from staying logged in or is that part of the security from new windows.

I do have cookies on here.

thanks

I use Windows 7 on both home and work computers and have no issues from either. I'd check your cookies settings - possibly its set to only allow "session" cookies, which would automatically expire when you close your browser.

It varies by browser but in IE8, go to Tools -> Internet Options, then click the Privacy Tab and then the Advanced button. You will want to insure that "Accept" is selected for First-party cookies, you may need to check the "Override automatic cookie handling" option.

Another option would be to adjust the Settings level to Medium. If it is set to high it will prevent the cookies even if you check the "Remember Me" checkbox.

Hope that helps!