Losing PQ's

petty cachers

Happened to me -three!

I've been having this issue since Friday. It has happened to old queries that I changed to 1000 and new ones that I've created. I click on them on the "Pocket Queries Ready For Download" tab and they disappear. The error I get is, "Sorry, the requested Pocket Query download is no longer available." This is starting to get very frustrating and annoying because a query gets used up and I end up with nothing!

This is starting to get very frustrating and annoying because a query gets used up and I end up with nothing!

Full Ack!

Same thing happened to me yesterday, so I re-scheduled the Query for today, but:

THE NEWLY BUILT PQ DISAPPEARED AGAIN when I clicked on it, saying "Sorry, the requested Pocket Query download is no longer available."

I'm very, very frustrated and have no idea how to get my PQs back. Really don't like the idea of re-defining all PQs to 500!

:D

Some thoughts on this...

Reading the forums it seems having a space in the name causes problems

To get my PQ'a at the top of the page I called them **01 home, **02 home, *01 other place etc.

They disappeared.

I now call them home1, home2, otherplace1 etc. Seems to work.

Thoughts.

Seems a space in the name, and possibly and non letter/number character in the name upsets something...

Seems a space in the name, and possibly and non letter/number character in the name upsets something...
I've had no trouble with my 1K PQs (knock on wood!) and they all have spaces in their names. I don't have any other non alphanumeric characters so that possibility is still open.

Knock on wood, mine have been fine so far. Not sure why this bug seems to be so selective. I have "compress" checked and "include PQ name" unchecked. I don't touch the PQ after it has ran, but from what some others described, neither did some of those who had PQ results disappear.

We hotfixed the space-in-the-name bug today so I'll be anxious to hear from people if this is still happening. Thanks.

Not PQ's, but I requested my finds early this morning and have yet to see it in my email. I'm able to download it my "Pocket Queries Ready for Download" however.

Edited by TeamMonroes

I set my PQs to run. Five of them. They were in bold and I looked at the time and I thought it would be two hours before they'd run (24 hours from last time). I thought I'd be good and went to queries ready to load and cleaned up the "old" ones. Went back to the active queries page and found out that they ran so fast the ones I deleted were the new ones. Crap! Is there any way I can get them back? I suspect that by the time I get this figured out it will be tomorrow and I can run them again. I really wanted to refresh the GPSr now.

Not PQ's, but I requested my finds early this morning and have yet to see it in my email.

Myfinds is no longer emailed, somehow thats supposed to be an improvement.

Not to mention that IF it runs you can't get to it to download. :D

NEVER MIND!!..... I now see the Download Tab. My bad. :D

Edited by ngrrfan

Happened to me -three!

I've been having this issue since Friday. It has happened to old queries that I changed to 1000 and new ones that I've created. I click on them on the "Pocket Queries Ready For Download" tab and they disappear. The error I get is, "Sorry, the requested Pocket Query download is no longer available." This is starting to get very frustrating and annoying because a query gets used up and I end up with nothing!

Okay, I feel better now that my queries are running okay. I did have an asterisk at the beginning of my queries. I am not sure if that was the problem because I renamed them and they seem to be running okay now. It blows that I lost 15 or so queries over the last few days. Oh well, at least I am going to be running less queries now because of the new 1000 geocache limit.

Thanks GC.com!

I have been having some problems lately with PQ

After fighting with it to submit my PQ (having to select the PQ then click submit and repeating process about 10 times+)

It finally went though BUT now its telling me I ad a PQ submitted yesterday (When My last file was sent last week)

Is there a way to resend the email (since it was never received)

Not PQ's, but I requested my finds early this morning and have yet to see it in my email.

Myfinds is no longer emailed, somehow thats supposed to be an improvement.

Agreed.

I'm sticking with PQs of 500 or less so I still get them via e-mail...I'm gonna miss getting the special MyFinds PQ via e-mail.

Thanks again, Groundspeak, for making things more difficult! :)

I'll be anxious to hear from people if this is still happening.

Still happening here.

I've set up 5PQ's (1k), clicked them and I could download them as I should.

On my other PM-account: 5 PQ's (1k) set up. When the were ready for download, I clicked them, and they disappeared.

Message on the screen is: Sorry, the requested Pocket Query download is no longer available.

We hotfixed the space-in-the-name bug today so I'll be anxious to hear from people if this is still happening. Thanks.

That is so anoying...

I use spaces in the PQ-names, when typing them they get there, and when submitting, the resulting page even shows the spaces as well.

But when I go to the overview they have been removed... took me some time to figure out.

You state its a hot-fix, will be able to spaces in naming the PQ's again, at some point ?

Ys

Thomas

Did you hotfix it by stripping all spaces? I noticed that all of my PQ's have spaces, but if I edit and save the spaces are all stripped out of the names.

Oh, and I'm a victim of dissapearing download links also.

I generated a "myfinds" PQ. Got the e-mail saying its ready for downloading at the GC site. But it does not show up in the PQ's ready for download on the GC PQ site.

Normally this would not bother me, I can try again tomorrow right?

NOO My finds is a once a week PQ.

Why is that? And where did the PQ I generated go to?

I guess I hope next week that "myfinds" PQ makes it to the download site.

Otherwise I might be stuck with 2000 finds forever. :)

I use spaces in the PQ-names, when typing them they get there, and when submitting, the resulting page even shows the spaces as well.

But when I go to the overview they have been removed...

I noticed the same behaviour here.

When going back into the PQ edit page, the spaces are then gone in the name box where they just were after submitting the change. But if I put the spaces back in, they appear after submitting the changes, but disappear after going back to the overview page.

This makes the overview page very hard to read. :anicute:

--DCMG