TipTip? TopTop? Nope...TAPTAP!

Zelanzy

Is our former reservation, if we made one, still valid?

Yes, but I'd recommend you send me a quick email to confirm. I also just sent you one.

Also, the mint agreed to do the 3 glow colors on the face of the anti-copper version. So it will look and glow like the current sample does. I haven't gotten an estimate date completion date yet, but I'd guess mid August for now.

Thanks, Z

Yes, but I'd recommend you send me a quick email to confirm. I also just sent you one.

Also, the mint agreed to do the 3 glow colors on the face of the anti-copper version. So it will look and glow like the current sample does. I haven't gotten an estimate date completion date yet, but I'd guess mid August for now.

Thanks, Z

Sent you an email. :blink:

Thanks, Z

Sent you an email. :blink:

I'm just recommending people confirm if you reserved via email (thats only a handful). You guys are both OK!

~Z

digging the AE the most, darnit! This coin has come a LONG way! Good to see it moving into final production :blink:

About the AE: the thought is "snowy taptap in a snowy snowstorm in snowy Minnesota"...ya know...chameleons blendin into the minne"snow"ta background! Well...I realized no one would get that...(which was confirmed by reservations...this was the least reserved)...so only ended up making 20. Now...this sounds like just a few...but it IS 4 times the reservations for it!

Oh and reservations close tonight midnight central. Thanks for those that have reserved! Looks like I'll have around 40-50 for GCF (250 minted, 190-200 reserved). These will also be available in Germany and the UK (not all versions though).

~Z

I'd love one, but I can't really afford three versions of this coin, though he is a pretty slick guy :lol:

I just realized I was accidently holding WSR's activated coin for about 10 months, it was hiding away in a velvet bag from the poker game! Er um...I mean...taptap is to blame: ...taptap...taptap....meep!meep!....heehee....mmmmm....geckomeleon food....holding...it...hostage...yumyum eepepp!

taptapplaytimesmall.jpg

Note: Sooooo sorry WSR!!! But at least we were able to get this cool pic which is in line with this coins goal!!! :laughing:

Edited by Zelanzy

Mass production is complete & I have coins in hand. I will invoice tonight and ship upon payment. BLING and ZZ (Zelanzy's Zedition aka Artist Edition) will be paper numbered.

Mint Info Here: http://hagglecoins.com/index.php?act=viewDoc&docId=3

Whaaaat Z...how do I get some TapTap love?

TapTap likes hugs...that or...Email hagglecoins at gmail dot com. I'm not putting these on the web store since I need some stuff to sell at geocoinfest!!! Some are sold out (bling, pink) via the reservations but if you REALLY like one let me know. I held some of each back for personal use.

Purple & Pink:

40606_10150246789950401_272486720400_13609314_7852416_n.jpg

Numbering Thingy:

40375_10150248347670401_272486720400_13650186_6096290_n.jpg

~z

Edited by Zelanzy

Invoices sent out. If you didn't get one, but were expecting one, please let me know!

No worries Crowesfeat!

At GCF2010:

I'll have about 10-15 of each RE (Purple, Glow, Green), and 2-4 of each SE (BLING, ZZ, PINK). They'll be first come first serve, my normal dealio applies (order 2 regulars to unlock the specials).

Edited by Zelanzy

Anyone that paid through right now, was just shipped: 14 packages / 60 coins away!

Also these coins will be carried at frabert (Germany) and Geotastic (UK). Their coins are pulled from my mint run so are included in my mint numbers (see Post 57).

One of them doubled their order, so Purple and Green are almost sold out too. Should still have about 5 each for GCF, and lots of GLOW.

THANKS EVERYONE!!! I had a LOT of fun with this wacky design with nice big text on the back. I love large text in metal (did it on my prior 2 coins too). TapTap is my most fun design to date since it really is something that lived in my mind for so long (11 years now). Its great to get this beast in metal.

ZeeZee the Turtle is next up....but meh...I need a breather. Versions are: OIL / WATER / YEMON YIME / KING BOREAS. It has a subtle (ok not so subtle) message on the backside (oil over world, water over world). Poor sad oil turtle...poor sad civilization...poor sad wallet :)

~z

Edited by Zelanzy

A bunch more boxes away! Spent 1 hour at the post office yesterday...mailing a 7lb box to the U.K. is a tricky task if you want to insure it!

hey buddy, looks like taptap finally arrived.. if your still intrested in getting a few of those wrapped up let me know. they look cool!

Email sent.

Very excited to have found a small army of gecko-meleons in my mailbox this morning and I have to say, they are all pretty sweet... I don't think I can pick a favorite! Thanks so much Zelanzy, it was awesome watching your design come together!

Thanks! Pink, no GLOW, no...no...BLING....eep...

Also, there is a problem with the custom activation code: "haggle". Groundspeak is working on it. I'll keep you posted.

Edited by Zelanzy

YES WSR!!! I DARE YOU TO MAKE A PINK COIN!!!

There, I went there! :(:laughing: :laughing:

Only 2 men on earth can pull off pink...Donald Trump and Zelanzy.

Get PINKIFIED at GCF 2010. 4 pink taptaps left, first come first serve!!!

This is what remains of the Tapulous TapTap Geocoin, which I will bring to GCF 2010 / Twin Cities:

4 PURPLE

3 GREEN

20 GLOW

4 PINK

3 BLING

0 zelanzy zedition (aka artist)

If anyone would like to purchase any of these, feel free to email me as I will not be loading these to my web store online (until after GCF 2010).

~z

Edited by Zelanzy

Received a pink Tap Tap in the mail today and am really impressed. The background looks like a purpley-pink metallic paint. Another example of a coin which looks much better in hand. Super cute. Well done !

Yeh...pretty much all my coins look better in person. I think that is because...either...I am horrible at taking photographs...or its just the nature of my designs :(

I am EXTREMELY happy with how the background turned out on PINK. In the samples I used a peachy orange (thinking it was a pink) and it was horrible...I changed that to a light purple which looks pink on nickel.

Also about PINK. That is a charity edition. $1-2 of each coin will be donated to cancer research. It is the only "special edition" of that series that I will remint since its a charity coin and I didn't want to limit it. That is also why I didn't number it, but I did number BLING and ARTIST (Zelanzy Zedition) which will never be reminted. So basically, anything I number...will never be reminted :)

Ok, now I'm rambling...

I received all 7 :) versions of TapTap the other day along with a couple unexpected extra coins - one Moon Dipper and one Tribal Sun, both in version I did not yet have!! Thank you so much, Zelanzy!! That was awesome!!!

I think my favorite version ( B) besides the AHU version :grin: ) is the Pink version. I love how the translucent pink just glows when the light catches it right! :grin:

CF30