Endura out&back detail settings

I bought some aerial imagery maps from mapselect.They are very nice,but when I go to the detail settings to turn off contour lines, they are still displayed. As are the rivers in bright blue. I only expected to see the rivers and streets when in hybrid map mode. And only see contour lines when I have them turned on. The bright blue rivers are a distraction when looking at aerial images as they dont line up with each other, and covor up my aerial map at rivers edge "where i was hiking". Anyone else notice this? I need to turn the rivers and contour lines off.

I bought some aerial imagery maps from mapselect.They are very nice,but when I go to the detail settings to turn off contour lines, they are still displayed. As are the rivers in bright blue. I only expected to see the rivers and streets when in hybrid map mode. And only see contour lines when I have them turned on. The bright blue rivers are a distraction when looking at aerial images as they dont line up with each other, and covor up my aerial map at rivers edge "where i was hiking". Anyone else notice this? I need to turn the rivers and contour lines off.

Hey Chachi,

This is a known issue and should be fixed in version 1.4. It was tought to fix because it was not always consistant. What you shold be doing is selecting "Imagery" under display mode. One quick fix is to turn off the contour lines using the "detail settings" options.

Edited by EnduraExpert

Hey Chachi,

This is a known issue and should be fixed in version 1.4. It was tought to fix because it was not always consistant. What you shold be doing is selecting "Imagery" under display mode. One quick fix is to turn off the contour lines using the "detail settings" options.

Hey Endura Expert! I did have it on imagery, and selected contour lines "off" in "detail setting". still had the contour lines, and rivers from the base map. No prob tho if its fixed in v. 1.4 I dont worry at all,you guys are very supportive of these new units. Any idea on a release date? And what issues will be addressed? This is the only issue I have found. And not that big a deal anyways. I love this GPS :P

Had a couple freeze ups the oher day.just restarted it and all was well..Any one else have this?

Yes twice now on my Safari, once after downloading caches and yesterday as I was bringing the unit out of standby mode. So far more of a nuisance than anything else. After pulling a battery and re booting all is well.

I was out doing some maintenance yesterday and manually entered some waypoints - very impressed with that function, EZPZ. I'm liking this unit a lot.

Edit: Happened to me again today. Bringing it out of standby.

Edited by bobandrobin
Had a couple freeze ups the oher day.just restarted it and all was well..Any one else have this?

Yes twice now on my Safari, once after downloading caches and yesterday as I was bringing the unit out of standby mode. So far more of a nuisance than anything else. After pulling a battery and re booting all is well.

I was out doing some maintenance yesterday and manually entered some waypoints - very impressed with that function, EZPZ. I'm liking this unit a lot.

Edit: Happened to me again today. Bringing it out of standby.

Please run the 1.4 update, which will be released on Monday 5/10 and let me know if you are still having this problem.