Largest Cache Container Fou

Was Just Wondering What The Biggest / Weirdest Container That You Guys & Girls Have Found In The UK.

Have Been Caching For Just Over A Year Now And The Biggest I Have Found Is An Ammo Can (Which Is Now Unfortunately Archived)

I Am Planning On Travelling To Find Some More Of The Larger Caches And Would Appreciate An Suggestions Thrown At Me (I Am Based In London But Am Willing To Travell A few Hours To Find)

Was Just Wondering What The Biggest / Weirdest Container That You Guys & Girls Have Found In The UK.

Have Been Caching For Just Over A Year Now And The Biggest I Have Found Is An Ammo Can (Which Is Now Unfortunately Archived)

I Am Planning On Travelling To Find Some More Of The Larger Caches And Would Appreciate An Suggestions Thrown At Me (I Am Based In London But Am Willing To Travell A few Hours To Find)

We "hid" a proper full size horsebox which contained a nativity and a log book and secret santa swaps in it as part of a christmas event.

There is something the size of a dustbin hidden somewhere in Cornwall. I've not found it yet, but then again, I've not looked either.

There is something the size of a dustbin hidden somewhere in Cornwall. I've not found it yet, but then again, I've not looked either.
Biggest I've found is an OpenCache, also in Cornwall. It's a flare bottle about half the size of a dustbin, but despite its size it's a genuine hide.

And it's full of a huge number of good quality, original swaps.

Rgds, Andy

My biggest (and best) find was the excellent Tom's Treasure Chest (GCH1B2) unfortunately it's gone AWOL which is criminal as it was really quite special ( Gallery )

Regards

Sub

Totally agree with you Sub!!

Tom's Treasure Chest was my 3rd or 4th ever find and no cache container that I have found since has been as special as that one! Really sad that it has gone missing.

thanx guys, think I might try the ape project one tomorrow and give some tbs a new home

I didn't save the details of the project ape cache and now they've disappeared - has anyone got the link or know the name?

Cheers,

Pete.

Unhill Bole was a big cache I found recently with an array of great items inside, decks of cards, a rubix cube, soft toys, all sorts! Its not too far from London and part of a series the Moulsford Downs, a nice countryside walk of 14 caches over about 5 miles, circular taking you right back to your car! so you could make an afternoon of it? :)