No scheduled PQ's have run since changing to 1K

W8TTS

Ever since I changed all my scheduled PQ's to 1K they have NEVER run. And, that includes 1 PQ that is still set at 500. But, if I copy them and turn them on to run they run almost instantly. What's going on?

Edited by W8TTS

I am having a similar situation. Old PQ's that I modified to be 1000 run fine. But a new PQ that I copied from an old template has not run two days in a row.

Yep. If I just make a copy of the 1K PQ's they will run. I also have a very small PQ, under 50 waypoints, that won't run at all.

I created one yesterday that was scheduled to run this morning and it didn't run. Tried creating it again this morning and it ran within a few minutes. Maybe there's an issue with scheduling them for future days with the new setup?

Edited by obsidianspider

Now my scheduled PQ's show up at 8AM local time, with a run time of about 5AM Pacific. Are these 1K PQ's loading down the servers too much? Or, are we going to get the 1K PQ's later than we use to get the 500 ones? Or, did some one kick start the server?

Edited by W8TTS

I ran a "My Finds" PQ last night, but have not received it yet.

I did however received a pre-existing, scheduled PQ 500 in the email this morning.

I'm still having issues with PQ1000 results where I'm only getting 600-700 caches before a random cache in New York, Utah or somewhere else far from MN pops in and seems to kill the PQ...

I've also had an unusually high number of PQs in the last 5 days or so that are unrecognizable by my Oregon 400T. Good thing I keep old PQs on hand or I would've been out of luck over the weekend.

I had a few not show up in my e-mail, then I realized on you pq page to the right of the Active Pocket Queries, there is a tab that says Pocket Queries Ready for Download (1). I Clicked on that and there where my pq

That's true if they run. My are a little flaky as to if they are going to run or not. We'll see what happen tomorrow.