TB KML

VuurVos

hm nope, works for me. maybe it only does it with this particular TB that you're trying? i think i've seen it before, gc.com incorrectly encoding some parts of the XML or something...

just tried with the 2 TBs listed on your account, they open up fine. you're talking about the "view in google earth" link, right?

does it work with other TBs (i.e. not owned by you) for you?

just tried with the 2 TBs listed on your account, they open up fine. you're talking about the "view in google earth" link, right?

I use this link on my personal website to create a google map with my TB's travel on it.

(www.geocachervuurvos.tk ->Onze TB's)

That used to work fine up until ? a couple of weeks maybe?

I use this link on my personal website to create a google map with my TB's travel on it.

(www.geocachervuurvos.tk ->Onze TB's)

That used to work fine up until ? a couple of weeks maybe?

oh, well that is a completely different issue. in those links, the KML would be downloaded off gc.com by google maps (didn't even know it could do that). i guess GS changed the code for the KML generator, requiring the user to be logged in in order to get the KML. of course google maps is never logged in on gc.com, so it cannot download the KML.

Edited by dfx