Notifications

:ph34r: I have set up my notifications from my home co-ords and have been trying to put in a distance of 300 kilometres but it keeps reverting to 80 what am i doing wrong. I live in a country area that is about 500 k's from a major city and 80 k range doesn't help
:ph34r: I have set up my notifications from my home co-ords and have been trying to put in a distance of 300 kilometres but it keeps reverting to 80 what am i doing wrong. I live in a country area that is about 500 k's from a major city and 80 k range doesn't help

80km is approximately 50 miles, which I believe is the limit on notifications.

You may want to try putting in the coordinates for the nearest major city and setting it to the maximum distance.

*** This post is intended to be of a helpful nature. If the tone of this message is interpreted as something else, please accept my apology.

Edited by GeoBain

You may want to try putting in the coordinates for the nearest major city and setting it to the maximum distance.

*** This post is intended to be of a helpful nature. If the tone of this message is interpreted as something else, please accept my apology.

I'm offended.......apology accepted.......cache on!

THANKS GeoBain for the info no offence taken no apologies needed

Edited by yrrag