PQ1K File Name Bug

Matthew 7:7 Too

I've set up and downloaded 3 new >501 PQs today.

One was correctly named "Viehhofen.zip".

The second was named "Luxembourg" (without the .zip so not recognised as a valid file on my PC)

The third was named "St" (instead of "St Simeon.zip").

Adding the .zip suffix to both the latter files let them open correctly in GSAK.

So there seems to be a bug leaving off the .zip suffix for some reason (all PQs were requesting zipped files) and truncating the file name if it includes a space.

If your PQs also seem to be an unrecognised file, try adding the .zip suffix.

Chris

To work around, I used a "right click" in windows and selected "save link as..." then in the dialog I added .zip ...all saved fine ,,,

Now if we could select multiple files for download at one time all would be great ...

dave

To work around, I used a "right click" in windows and selected "save link as..." then in the dialog I added .zip ...all saved fine ,,,

Now if we could select multiple files for download at one time all would be great ...

dave

If you have a space in your pocket query name, that's what appears to be breaking it... I also replied to the new release notes indicating such. They just need to fix the HTML that reports the filename to your browser (it's a pretty trivial fix).

If you have a space in your pocket query name, that's what appears to be breaking it... I also replied to the new release notes indicating such. They just need to fix the HTML that reports the filename to your browser (it's a pretty trivial fix).

Yes, it's a very trivial fix and something that should have been caught while testing the code. It's extremely frustrating that releases get pushed live before a long weekend leaving people with limited ability to use their premium member features. I paid to get those features so please don't break them when they will be needed the most. If the code is not ready, then postpone the release.

abra