Cointest: 10 Years of Geocaching Anniversary Cointest

kini_ont

Well the big weekend is almost here and many of us will be celebrating 10 Year Events all around the world :)

But some will have to forgo those celebrations due to personal or work related expectations or something just came up requiring your attention :ph34r:

It occurred to me that maybe not all of you got my invitation to join us (COG) at our event this weekend or maybe your washing your hair :) or the distance is an issue SO what I propose is for you to join us but by another media thanks to our friends at Google (hint, hint).

Email me (through my profile) the correct answers to these questions and your name will be placed on to a list for a draw (random number). The prize, well that will have to be one of the questions, good luck.

As always my game, my rules and they can always change, when you’ve correctly answer the questions I will post the names here, if you’re incorrect keep an eye and ear out (I could be emailing you back with hints).

QUESTIONS:

1) What is the name of the event and the GC#

2) Name the town where it’s being held

3) There is a banner just before you reach GZ, what are they “Celebrating”

4) Name one of the two programs available on the town announcement board

5) Name the establishment where we are holding the event (dual name)

6) They have 4 specialties listed on the windows, what are they

7) What is the phone number of the establishment

8) How many cars are in the parking lot and what color are they

9) How many caches have I placed for this event

10) What coin have I chosen to give as a prize

Well if you can correctly answer all these it will be almost like you’ve been there :D

Enjoy your celebrations wherever you are and have a good one.

Oh you guys are good :D

9 of 10 correct answers, of course the the final needed answer will be revealed in the next 24 hours, I feel like Jack Bauer all this espionage :D , secrets :D and meetings (event) :D just hope it's not my final season :ph34r:

And yes I should give a bonus for the correct area code but that is like getting an extra mark for spelling your name correctly :D:) and of course "Coors" is a specialty :):D

Hints have been sent so you can get the final corrected answer :P

I am sitting in a hospital bed after just having had surgery yesterday. I am missing out on a geocache event at home so I have nothing better to do than to try and figure out the answers to your questions. So I'll give it a try. Thanks for giving me something to do.

Thanks everybody and especially to Ted for doing the cointest. I admit, at first I was having a really hard time getting any sort of google street view and was about ready to give up, thinking people must know some other way to access the info that was hidden from me. But I persevered, and it looks like it paid off! I'm honored to have been picked!